Planning and Essbase Consultant (Full Time)
is seeking an Oracle Hyperion Planning and Essbase Consultant.
This person would be responsible for working on implementations that
involve deep understanding of corporate accounting concepts including
financial reporting, budgeting and planning, allocations, and consolidations
besides the technical aspect that involves infrastructure, customization,
and integration of Hyperion applications
- Responsible for all aspects of Hyperion system implementation including requirement gathering,
application design, application configuration and implementation.
- Ability to develop and maintain project plan
- Translate business needs into practical solutions.
- Responsible for building best practices within planning, forecasting and reporting processes and implementing new performance reporting, planning and forecasting processes within the Hyperion Planning toolset.
- Tuning and optimization of Planning and Essbase applications
- Design and build of reports using Hyperion Financial Reporting.
- Provide expertise in Hyperion Planning and/or Essbase related to outlines, calculations, load rules, Web Forms, Smart View, Partitions, Security, and application validation.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree a plus, concentration in Finance or Accounting is preferred
- At least 2-3 years’ experience with Hyperion Planning and Essbase (experience System 188.8.131.52 preferred)
- At least 2 years’ experience in analyzing requirements, writing functional specifications, conducting tests, troubleshooting issues and interfacing with business users
- Experience with Hyperion Planning and Hyperion Essbase in both development and administrative roles
- Experience with automation scripts (MaxL) and integration of the full Hyperion suite.
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, Essbase Spreadsheet Add-in and SmartView.
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of financial process and functional processes
- Essbase aggregate storage experience is a plus
- Ability to travel
GNC Consulting Inc. is an equal opportunity employer, M/F/D/V.
Apply for this position »
« Return to Current Openings